<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dog bath 

Well I'll be. Blogging fom the Apple store on Prince Street rocks. It's free. There is music. It's free.

Nearing the last days of the last week of the yoga [boot]camp, at the oversaturation hump looking up. Too much talking. Too much information.

It's been magnificent, the workshop wetdream where it's all yogastuff, all the time, from 8 in the morning until 5 or 6 or 7 in the evening. But it's been a lot.

Am feeling increasingly like, ok, my back has been lathered and ears scrubbed and some of it was on good spots that get my back leg air-scratching in comiseration and my tail wag in glee, and some of it was not as much fun like when my ears had to be cleaned as I sat patiently, because they needed to be cleaned.

Now, am just looking forward to being clean and shaking some of it off and running around the house- and then running outside to roll and jump and play in the mud.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?