<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Now and then 

Me? I am Tina with a long vaguely Greek-sounding last name. Living in New Yawk (or New Yuck, some days recently) City. Not sure when or what I will post, but I need this, so here it is. One spirally-circle coming to an end and starting a new revolution in similar yet different directions.

Know thy medium: My Chiotissa blog was a spinoff from my online posts about Guruji's 2002 NY workshop, direct transcription from my asana journal, when I kept one. I have made a few edits, included a few names and am sharing, again. How I quit smoking embarked on a daily Mysore practice finally found a teacher- and in the process, embarked on this new journey.

Now? How much difference a year makes. I am still me, but a changing, softening me, armed with the certainty of what my path is, needs to be. It all goes back to the practice, doesn’t it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?